Sunday, February 1, 2009

So close!!

They almost had it. I only got to see parts of the game but what I did see was exciting. I can't believe that guy (don't know his name) intercepted the ball and ran it all the way for a touch down. How disappointing was that!! I was holding my breath most of the last minute in hopes that they would keep the Steelers at bay but no dice.
There's always next year right?!?

We confirmed today that Aiden is the Wii boxing champion. Todd and I have both played him and he beats us easily. He's played the computer and beat 10 guys in a row, and wanted more. Well today Whitney and Tristan stopped by so we put them against Aiden. The little man came out on top again. I don't know how he does it. You watch him and it looks like he's punching the ground but he gets these powerful jabs in and it takes it all out of you.
I don't know what to do with him. Is there a Wii under 3 boxing tournament we can enter him? I'm positive he would kick some butt!
If there are any challengers out there, raise your hand and come on down!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry your team lost. Greg was rooting for the Cardinals, too. I don't know anything about football and only watched for the commercials... but fell asleep on the couch and missed the end of the game.

Terri Young said...

holy crap really!? That's crazy. Boxing on Wii wears me the HECK out.

Unknown said...

Did he play Leslie yet?

Holly said...

LMAO... Wii under 3 boxing tournament? Thats funny... would be great to see him win though!