Monday, February 2, 2009

My Boy


Flickr (003), originally uploaded by hgsfrmme2u.

1. Wants to be a big boy like Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Chris, any other male that he knows... and Anna. (Sorry Anna) but refuses to go pee in the potty on his own.

2. Says I love you Mommy, and then says I love you bigger, bigger, biggest after I say I love you too.

3. LOVES Transformers. Bumblebee and Bulkhead are his current favorites.

4. Gets up around 6:45 every morning and wants to crawl in bed with me and fidget around.

5. Repeats everything, multiple times, even if you answered him or acknowledge him in some other way.

6. Asks to say hi to people and then introduces Camryn and I to them. And says "and this is me".

7. Loves his sister and always wants to wake her up in the morning. When she finally wakes up he says "hey baby, good morning"

8. Says "Happy Birthday" whenever I come home or when he gets excited to see someone.

9. Just recently started throwing tantrums when we are out in public. (Only a couple times and it doesn't last long luckily)

10. Always surprises me with what he knows. (The other day we saw a metal sculpture and he said it's a crane, I had to look at the box to see what it was thinking he was going to ask)

11. Likes to tell me when Camryn is scared, sad or happy.

12. Asks if we are going to _____ (Tristans, Aunty Holly's house etc) whenever we get in the car.

13. Refuses to look at the camera.

14. Whenever you ask him what he wants to eat he says "uhhhh, macaroni!"

15. Runs to pick up his pretend phone whenever the home phone rings. He says "hello, Uncle Chris, how you doing?"

16. Loves his uncle Chris and Anna and asks about them daily.

17. Always points out construction vehicles. His favorite are the diggers (aka excavators) he says the diggers are digging up dirt.

18. All red semis are Optimus Prime, yellow vehicles are Bumblebee and green vans are Bulkhead. The other day we saw a bumblebee (yellow) semi truck and told me to follow it. If he sees a "transformer" by itslef, he asks where the other ones are and then tells me they are sleeping.

19. Tells slow cars in front of me to move out of the way and likes to tell me to go faster. Also points out red and green lights and tells me when to go.

20. Knows how to get to our house when we are about 3 turns away. Tells me when to turn to get to Aunty Holly and Uncle Nicks house too.

21. Is the sweetest, most loveable, caring boy a mom could ever have.

I could go on and on about my little man but I'll save some for another time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He sounds very smart, too.

Becky said...

Thank you Michaela!

Terri Young said...

AWWWW! What a great idea, I foresee me janking this from ya one day soon. That's so sweet how he wakes Camryn up. Melted my heart reading it :)

Unknown said...

Tell him I miss him and I love him too! And Camryn too, if she understands yet.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Holly said...

Like Camryn.. I still gotta figure out how to get him to like me! Especially when Uncle Nick is around.. Im invisible! So sad :(