Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm taking the plunge....

In to the blog world. I figured since I want to start keeping a journal, I might as well do it online so everyone can see our daily happenings. Most of the time it will just be whatever is on my mind or something the kids did that day. I'll try and post pictures with every post and I'll try and post at least something every 2 days. I make no promises though.
Don't pay attention to the layout, I'm trying to get this all figured out :)
While I'm playing around, here is a picture of the kiddos from Sunday. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Terri Young said...

Hooooray! I'm excited. It's addicting. And I like your title. You little photography geek you. lol

Anonymous said...

You'll probably be my only reader for awhile that gets the RAW part. I thought it was pretty clever :)